[#Transformer Forced Oil Circulation Water Cooler#] Products Overview
The YS-type tubular cooler is an industrial heat exchanger on the principle of using water to cool oil which is designed by absorbing the technical processes such as Germany and Japan. It is generally composed of a casing, a core group, an end cover, a leak alarm, and a valve. The cooling system consists of a cooler, an oil pump, a control box, pipes, a base, a valve, a pressure gauge, and so on.
• Make the annular groove in the hole of the tube plate, and firmly fit into the hole of the tube plate after expansion, to ensure no leakage;
• Advanced mechanical and hydraulic expansion equipment and domestic leading expansion technology with full expansion and high cooling efficiency;
• Double tube design, external oil circulation of the outer tube, internal water circulation inside the inner tube, and a diversion chamber between the inner and outer tubes. When the oil or water path leaks, the medium will enter the effusion chamber along the diversion chamber and flow into the leak alarm, and then trigger the alarm to avoid the mixing of oil and water, which plays a double protection role. This special safety design can make the pressure of the cooling water in operation not limited by the oil pressure.
[#Transformer Forced Oil Circulation Water Cooler#] Products Structure
[#Transformer Forced Oil Circulation Water Cooler#] Products Application
The forced oil circulating water cooler for transformers has introduced double tube standard type, double tube anti-blocking and sand discharging type products, etc. It has the characteristics of anti-leakage, anti-blocking, sand charging, high efficiency, compactness, low noise, energy saving and convenient installation
• Hydroelectric power station
• Nuclear power plant generator sets
• Underground substation
• Pumped storage power station
• Other special places
[#Transformer Forced Oil Circulation Water Cooler#] Products Parameters